Indianola, Iowa

I POSTED 2 SIGNATURE PHOTOS ASKING FOR AN OPINION. ONE THAT I ACTUALLY RECEIVED IN PERSON AND ANOTHER THAT I PURCHASED.

ONLY THE ONE I PERSONALLY WATCHED GET SIGNED FOR ME WAS DEEMED FAKE. HAHA REALLY? I WILL NOT BE PAYING FOR PSA/DNA SERVICES. THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL IN BED TOGETHER.

I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS INDUSTRY, BUT I'M SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW WHEN I'M ABOUT TO BE TAKEN. I DIDN'T NOTE THAT ONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS WAS SIGNED IN PERSON BECAUSE I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT THEY WERE ALL ABOUT BEFORE I SENT MY OTHER ITEM IN. WHAT IS ALSO IRRITATING IS THEIR UNPROFESSIONAL RESPONSES. I FELT LIKE I WAS READING A 3RD GRADERS WRITTEN PARAGRAPH ON AUTOGRAPHS.

WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING IS MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO EVER SELL ITEMS WITHOUT THEIR LITTLE TAG OF AUTHENTICATION. NONSENSE.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Autograph Magazine Live. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Autograph Magazine Live to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Autograph Magazine Live autographs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

sorry the name should have read steve jerkin and not cyrkin....

there must be so many villages in the U.S. missing their idiots, but of course we know where they all are do we not ....shacked up with steve cyrkin on autograph magazine all huddled around their vanna white autographed photos. WHAT A JOKE THEY ARE AYE?